DISCLAIMERS AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
By accessing http://www.bursacommunity.com (hereinafter referred as “Bursa Community”, “site”, “we”, ”us”, “our”) you are agree to abide and bind by the following terms and conditions, rules and guidelines, notice of legal term of access, disclaimers and reservation of intellectual property of the site as listed here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Considering the real-time nature of the site, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any messages, and we do not responsible for the contents of any messages. The messages express the views of the author of the messages, not necessarily the views of the site or any individual or entity associate with the site.
2. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete or edit any messages for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the administrators and moderators of Bursa Community and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your messages.
3. You agree, through your use of this site, that you will not use the site to post any materials which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted materials unless the copyright is owned by you, or permission for use has been obtained.
4. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any messages posted by you.
5. You represent and warrant that you have authorized and granted the right and permission to Bursa Community to edit and use, print and publish, air and disseminate any information and/or materials to any party submitted and/or posted by you to the site.
6. Words importing the singular number include the plural number, and vice versa and apply entirely to this site.
Rules & Guidelines
7. The Administrators and Moderators are the appointed individuals that manage, develop and guide the site whereas their decisions and/or actions shall be final and no further disputes shall be allowed.
8. You are welcome to discuss any matters or disputes with us in private but under no circumstances we shall permits your attempt to start a 'debate' about specific decisions or actions render by us in public and doing so may get you banned.
9. Never take for granted you are entitled to certain privileges or rights. Freedom of speech does not give you license to abuse these rules and guidelines, or to stir up trouble to any of Bursa Community authorized personnel or other fellow members. Serious offender will be banned.
10. Always display a positive, friendly attitude and be respectful of others' opinions and allow your fellow members to voice their own opinions. Do not deliberately start arguments. Debates are fine, as long as they remain respectful. Do not make threats or implied threats towards other members. You may think is fun but it will not be tolerated.
11. Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, vulgarity, profanity, swearing, prejudice, slander, deliberate insults/name-calling or other abuse towards any other members, guests or moderators and administrators, even if this is just your own personal opinion, respect your fellow members. Serious offender will be banned.
12. Do not post pornographic or adult content or linking sites promoting illegal activities such as drug abuse, fake identity, illegal software, or any other contents deemed illegitimate.
13. Do not use the forums for the purpose of spam or advertisement purposes. This includes member’s signatures, forum posts, emails and private messages to other members.
14. Do not imitate member membernames or chose membernames that would confuse other members.
15. No thread hijacking, please start another thread if you have a different topic.
16. No off topic posting will be allowed.
17. No thread crapping or spamming or bombing forums or threads with pointless post, any such messages will be removed at the discretion of the site.
18. Post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or deleted or locked.
19. Use descriptive titles for new posts. Try to avoid generic post subjects such as help or question.
20. No use of multiple usernames and posting under multiple user accounts will result in banning.
21. No posts of an obviously political or religious nature but limited religious references are allowed but the site should not be used to convert others.
22. It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions of the site terms and conditions, rules and guideline or any other additional clauses before making any posts to the forum.
23. Bursa Community reserved its absolute right and discretion to amend, add or cancel any clauses as it deem fit with or without prior written notices.
24. Without prejudice, the decision and/or judgment of Bursa Community is final pertaining to any cases or incidents occurred that span beyond the coverage of the above clauses.
25. Breaking any of the above listed clauses can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible of banning or losing your forum account. Bursa Community also reserves the right to ban any member, at any time, and for any or no reason.
Notice of Legal Terms of Access, Disclaimers and Reservation of Intellectual Property
26. Conditions of Use or Access to This Site
The access to or use of this site or any of its pages is based on your agreement to and understanding of the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree, please do not use or browse the site of any of its pages. Your continued use this website shall be deemed to be acceptance by you of the terms and conditions herein contained.
The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Bursa Community and/or its related companies to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Bursa Community shall use reasonable endeavours to make sure that information contained in this website and its contents are accurate, correct or obtained from reliable sources. However, you shall acknowledge that delays, omissions and/or inaccuracies may occur due to defects inherent to electronic communication. Information contained in this website or its contents are provided on an “as is” basis without any representations and warranties, expressed or implied, as to the information on the website or associated websites or as to their accuracy, timeliness, non-infringement, correctness, completeness or reliability.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall information contained in this website or the contents be considered as an offer, invitation or solicitation to undertake any transaction. Neither Bursa Community nor any of its affiliates, content providers, related companies, officers, employees, agents and partners accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of information contained in this website and/or the contents, nor for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising from any financial transaction(s), including but not limited to online share trading, between the User and any financial service provider or any other third party.
You shall at all times make your own independent evaluation of the information contained in this website and seek independent financial, legal or other advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any securities or the investment strategies discussed or recommended in this website.
The information contained in this website and its contents are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Bursa Community disclaims any liability related to the consequences of errors or omissions and has no obligation to update its opinion, information contained in the website and its contents.
29. Website Links
This website may provide the addresses of, or contain hyperlinks to other websites. Bursa Community takes no responsibility for the content contained therein. Such addresses or hyperlinks (including addresses or hyperlinks to Bursa Community own website contents) are provided solely for your convenience. The information and the content of the linked site does not in any way form part of this website. Accessing such website or following such link through the website shall be at your own risk. Bursa Community shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred from or in connection with such links.
30. Reservation of Intellectual Property
This website which is accessible at http://www.bursacommunity.com is owned by Bursa Community and/or its related companies. All materials, contents, information, graphics, prices or other information as well as software available on or through the website are protected by intellectual property right laws and/or other applicable laws. You may view, download and print any of the contents on the Website, solely for personal and non-commercial use, research or information.
All information contained in this website or its contents, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under copyright to Bursa Community. This website and its contents may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, redistributed, transmitted or passed on, directly or indirectly, to any person or published in whole or in part, or altered in any way, for any purpose.
31. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with laws in Malaysia.
Bursa Community reserves the rights at any time and at its sole discretion to revise, change, alter or vary the contents and/or information herein contained. The continued use of the website by users following such revision, change, alteration or variation shall construe as the acceptance and agreement of such revision, changes, alteration and/or variation.